Since 1959, ARO Metal Stamping has provided precision stamped parts and assemblies to industries, including aerospace, defense and automotive. Our press room boasts 30 punch presses ranging from 15 tons to 330 tons. With a fully equipped toolroom, quality lab, and short-run capabilities, we can be your turnkey source for metal stampings, from prototype through production.
We supply high-volume, precision metal stampings and assemblies for customers needing heatsinks, shields, covers, bus bars, clips, springs, terminals, brackets, and other custom parts quickly and cost-effectively. We have presses up to 330-ton capacity, bed size up to 94", handle material widths up to 24", and thicknesses ranging from .005" up to .250". We also provide design assistance, work with CAD designs in most formats, and offer prototyping.
- Paslode Supplier Excellence Award 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Omron Automotive Electronics Outstanding Supplier 2006
- Omron Automotive Electronics Outstanding Supplier 2012
- Omron Automotive Electronics Excellence in Quality, Customer Service and Delivery Performance.
- Certified to ANSI/ASQC/ISO 9001:2008 since 1994
- Electrical Equipment
- Plastic Molding
- Lighting Products
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Architectural Building Products